As a Community Interest Company (CIC), we rely solely on the support of the public, private and third/voluntary sector to expand our work.
Our strategic partners enable us to work with people to develop new skills, increase golf’s exposure and reach, grow participation in the game whilst promoting health and well-being.
We aim to help people of all abilities to:
- Have the opportunity to participate;
- Engage with physical activity;
- Reduce social isolation;
- Build character and resilience;
- Improve health and wellbeing;
- Support families to be active together throughout the week;
- Increase Social and Community Development;
- Deliver positive experiences;
- Have fun!
ACTIVE COMMUNITIES 2020
This project delivers tailored golf skills programmes to Special Needs & Older People (including those living with dementia) groups across Surrey & South London. Please help us continue community sessions by fundraising for us or making a donation.